Monday, December 21, 2009

A Second Thought


Funny how things always seem to work out. It is the reason I do not fret about anything. Things will work themselves out. For better or worse, it's going to happen. Why worry about it? I just don't understand why people spend so much time and energy worrying about the future events. Why not just take it as it comes? Live in the present. I don't worry about the future because worrying about the future is like trying to solve an algebra problem by chewing bubble gum* and you don't get far like that. I genuinely don't understand it, even though from time to time I will worry about the future. After the chemicals subside and I get a clearheadedness, I then question myself on why I was worrying in the first place. Almost everytime I worry about a factor that is completely out of my control. I see a pattern here...

The Fantastic G has spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment