Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Fight




When I was younger, I didn't care much if I got hurt or not. To fight with another human never really appealed to me. The idea of boxing doesn't thrill me. UFC is boring. A got in a few fights when I was growing up but nothing memorable. Now that I am older, the idea of fighting is very very dangerous. Getting hurt from anything, can seriously hinder my life, and the life of those that depend on me. The reason I give this thought, is because recently I saw two men lose their lively hood over a very stupid reason. Of course, alcohol is a factor. I don't really feel sorry for them. I feel sorrow for their families that now are filled with worry about hard times to come. Maybe it'll be like that, may be it won't. I know I could not face my wife with the news that our family is now in trouble due to my own actions.... Just a thought anyways.

The Fantastic G has spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment