Monday, April 19, 2010

Life Passing You By





I know we all get the feeling that life has been passing us by. Leaving us at the way side while interesting things happen to more interesting people. Although is nothing like that in reality, our mostly imprefect brains can't help but think that. How weird is that? Think about it. We have the most advanced brain that nature has been able to produce, yet look at the multitude of aliments that still inflict the modern brain. I digress...

Life abound and all around. Even sitting at your computer reading this life passes infront of you. I never understood the saying really. I am life. Without me and other people, what we precieve as life wouldn't exist to pass by. If you're bent on that saying meaning something, then you're the only reason it's passing by. It's not hard to get out and experience all that this world has to offer. Seeing all that I have, having walked most of the continents on this planet, I can say that life doesn't pass anyone by because we are the life that is meant.


The Fantastic G has spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment