Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Bullshitaky








No matter what your job is there is always going to be bullshitaky that you are gonna have to deal with. I hope that the next job I have, whenever that's going to be, doesn't have as much crap to deal with. Or if there is, I'll be paid more more to deal with said bullshitaky. At ther times, I'm astounded at the crap that comes out of my upper management. Why you ask? Because it's almost all Men. Yes, it may be sexiest, but I held the belief that because there were next to no women on site there would be less crap and or gossip. I have learned the quite the opposite is true. Gossip, and especially bullshitaky, is worse when it's just men about. I'm not sure why, but that's just how it is. They whine about everything much more than women, albeit maybe in private. I'm guilty of it at times as well, which is why I know it's all the more true.

The Fantastic G has spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment