Sunday, October 24, 2010

Oh my God. Becky, look at her butt... it is so big!

I've never seen so many stretch marks in one place. Listen, I'm not usually judgemental. Hell, I got a bit of a stomach on me, but I do think that some self governing was lost there at the Ren Fest. There were many women three to four times my girth wearning 3 to 4 times LESS clothing than I was. The Ren Fest is no excuse to show everyone what you got. You don't have to flaunt it. I know 99.99% of the year you don't, but damn, don't go completely AWOL and wear a string bikini if you are 5' and 300lbs. Really. Did I take any images to prove this? No. Why would I? Just go any given weekend and you'll see these people about.

Is it shallow to say such things? Maybe. Do I care if it is? No.

So if you know someone going to a Renaissance Festival, please be the voice of reason to them!!

1 comment:

  1. what can I say, sometimes people just gotta flaunt their stuff. expect huge bosoms in corset tops and half exposed fannys all over the place when going to a festival that celebrates leather costumes, chain mail, and big sharp swords glistening in the sun.

    ReplyDelete